Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thanks!


Finally, we were able to stop by our favorite local brew-pub and enjoy a couple of Old Eight Porters thanks to success of Taglar's Tomb. We had to hold off going to the pub for a little while until Jim was done with the meds for his injury, but all is going well and we're both looking forward to a healthy and productive Autumn...fingers crossed!

It is going to take a little bit to get back up to speed, but we're back to work on stuff and hope to have some fresh new adventures and whatnot ready to go very soon, including news on what's been going on with Wermspittle, Bujilli and more.

Thank you for your support.

Beer money is a great motivator...

8 comments:

  1. You have every right to celebrate. Taglar's Tomb is a fun little adventure--I ran the "free" version over a year ago, its amazing how many sessions of use I got out of it.

    The PWYW version is even better--I love all of the options and ideas you provide on how to run the module.

    (The red-snouted kobolds are pretty cool, too. My players didn't know what to think...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! I have always liked the old school kobolds as a monster, those scaly little dog-snouted humanoids will be showing up in another adventure fairly soon. Hehehe....

      Delete
  2. Good to see you guys out enjoying yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to get out. The beer and burgers were great, as always. Hope Strange Stars is coming along smoothly!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear that you are back among the living! I was afraid I was going to have to put my 'poking dead things on the beach' stick to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, "fingers crossed." I've always liked that expression. Thanks for the good news. I've been meaning to buy Taglar's Tomb myself since it went up, so this was also a good prompt. I don't often have occasion to run modules these days, but consider it money well spent for the many hours of enjoyment I've got from blog with my compliments and thanks. Put it towards the next night out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words and the purchase; we will certainly be visiting the pub again soon and will toast you and all the other wonderful people who have been reading our blog and adventures and other silly stuff. Thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. We value your feedback and appreciate your support of our efforts.